Sledez Snowmobile Dolly
The Sledez Snowmobile Dolly was designed to be a simple way to move your snowmobile without having to pick it up. The snowmobile does all the work in loading and unloading, all you have to do is roll it to where you want to store it and with its four three-inch swiveling casters it’s easy to get it into the tightest places. The other key feature of the Sledez is it’s one piece design that doesn’t take up any more room than your snowmobile when it’s loaded on the dolly and once the snowmobile is loaded simply lock your brake and it’s never going to fall off the dolly like other conventional dollies when hitting cracks, holes, garage door approaches, and uneven pavement. So not only does the Sledez save you time, it also saves your back from strains and saves your garage floors, and driveways from them grueling carbides and picks. * Snowmobile not included.
The contemporary, sleek design takes moving a snowmobile to new levels.
Just one look at the SLEDEZ and you can see the passion that went into the design. Its looks are a combination of a fighters' attitude with sleek sophistication. More attention than ever has gone into every detail to create this stylish dolly that rolls with ease.
We are confident that:
When you see the quality and attention to detail built into our product you’ll want one for your sled!
– AND –
When you see the incredibly easy-to-use SLEDEZ in action you’ll want to tell your friends so they can get one for their sleds!
Be the first in your group to get a SLEDEZTM Snowmobile Dolly!
- Roll dolly between skis under the snowmobile so that the tail section (bottom of “T”) is touching the front part of the snowmobile’s track.
- Make sure the dolly is centered and that the skis are equal distance from the center of the dolly.
- Adjust the head of the “T” so that it is 3-6” from touching the front of the skis.
- Start snowmobile.
- Making sure you are ready to engage the brake begin to slowly drive onto dolly.
- Stop snowmobile when the skis are centered on the head of the “T”.
- Turn snowmobile off and engage snowmobile’s parking brake.
- Fully extend parking brake rope on ground in front of dolly.
- Make sure all objects are clear of the rear of the snowmobile and dolly.
- Start snowmobile and disengage the snowmobile parking brake.
- Making sure you are ready to engage brake, slowly engage throttle to drive snowmobile off of dolly.
- Advance snowmobile past braking rope.